Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween Horrors

Two weekends ago, a friend, her husband and I made a trip to Orlando for a wedding.  Of course, just about anyone traveling to Orlando feels the magical pull of Disney and Universal theme parks, and I was no exception.  As it is October, the parks were decorated fabulously for Halloween, and I couldn't resist exercising my photography skills (I use the word 'skills' very loosely).

Although my camera doesn't do well at night, (I tried adjusting the ISO/white balance, but it is just a point and shoot after all...) I did manage to get some good shots during the day.  And of course, where would I be without my friend Picnik?  I always have so much fun editing my photos, but I think sometimes I go overboard.  I guess the fun is all that matters!



No comments:

Post a Comment